Last week, 4 friends and I were in a truck seeing one of us flying off and we were joking that I should make a reality TV show about our lives because they are so strange. There's B, my neighbour who is missing the front bumper to her truck that we were in because it was used to rescue a tribal leader in danger of assassination by the Burmese and on the way back they stopped to pull another truck out of an avalanche and so the bumper was lost.
And then there's K, who randomly gets offered rides anywhere by men who are definitely not taxi drivers, R, who just left for 3 weeks of village filming and I, who will soon join her. This morning I patted and bathed a baby elephant at a farm run by an ex-Hell's Angel bikie.
Our lives would seem so completely unbelievable if people at home knew what happened to us each day.

And then there's K, who randomly gets offered rides anywhere by men who are definitely not taxi drivers, R, who just left for 3 weeks of village filming and I, who will soon join her. This morning I patted and bathed a baby elephant at a farm run by an ex-Hell's Angel bikie.
Our lives would seem so completely unbelievable if people at home knew what happened to us each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment