Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Week in Worchester

On Friday we finally came back from Worchester, and it was good to be 'home'. We went there to combine with other DTS's so that the national director of YWAM could teach us all about the Holy Spirit.
It was quite an intense week, and since YWAM is non-denominational a lot of people had to think through the teaching vs what they had previously been taught. I myself am still processing, but I agree with most of it, and have been researching what I don't agree with. Luckily it's not mandatory that we have to agree with it.
We did have one great surprise though - they had organised a day where we drove through a game park and then walked and swam in a dam! I saw rhinos, giraffes, lions, elephants and something called a Dazig that looks like a beaver/possum. I was riding on the back of a ute,s o I got some good photos I think. Will try load them later.
Also I have a cold now and am pretty busy because assignments are starting to be due + I have to do that chapel talk on Friday. It's only 5 minutes, but speaking isn't my strong point.

No comments: